skinny legs and arms. help!!

Hi, my name is John. I do not have aids even though this is somewhat of an aids website. But i am praying that you can help me out with my problem. In this last year, my legs and arms have been getting really skinny. From my elbow down to my wrist and my knee down to my ankle. My doctor thinks that there is nothing wrong but i know my own body. every day i can feel them deteriorating and there is nothing i can do. i eat so much and the only weight i gain is in my stomach. i figure in another year that my arms and legs will be nothing but bone.i would very much appreciate if you could give me some information about what you thik is wrong so that i can tell my doctor. Thank You!

very scared,

john orelski

Response from Dr. Moyle

I am sorry but this is a site for people with HIV. Try webmd

facial wasting
veins appearing in eye brow area