Dec 17, 2003
Is it possible that facial wasting can start within the first 2-3 months of HIV infection? Perhaps even before the first positive blood test? Please help!!
Response from Dr. Moyle
Not wasting related to HIV...anxiety related weight loss may mimick wasting. Get you tests done and see you Doctor! Regards Graeme Moyle
skinny legs and arms. help!!
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
- Constant Watery Vaginal Discharge
- What Would Cause Vaginal Bleeding All Of A Sudden?
- Are Chronic Yeast Infection And Swollen Glands Sign Of Hiv?
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted By Sharing A Cigarette?
- Can I Move On After A 9 Month Hiv Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.