|wasting but hiv negative
Dec 14, 2003
hi, and thanks for reading this, i think im suffering from wasting, but my last 2 hiv tests were negative, my legs are much thinner, and ive lost muscle and fat from my legs and my buttocks, as i can feel bones, is it possible that i am wasting even though i have had 2 negative tests the last one over a year and 4 months from my last encounter hope you can answer thanks worried from england
Response from Dr. Moyle
I am sorry but this site is for people with HIV. Try webmd.
Templar Wasting - Newfill - Templar Alternatives
- Dealing With Wasting And Hiv
- How Soon Dry Cough Develops In Newly Hiv Positive Person?
- Difference Between Acute And Chronic Hepatitis
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Show Up Up In A Person Blood?
- What Is Normal Cbc With Hep C And Hep B?
- Getting Hiv Through Fingering With A Cut On Finger
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.