|wasting but hiv negative
Dec 14, 2003
hi, and thanks for reading this, i think im suffering from wasting, but my last 2 hiv tests were negative, my legs are much thinner, and ive lost muscle and fat from my legs and my buttocks, as i can feel bones, is it possible that i am wasting even though i have had 2 negative tests the last one over a year and 4 months from my last encounter hope you can answer thanks worried from england
Response from Dr. Moyle
I am sorry but this site is for people with HIV. Try webmd.
Templar Wasting - Newfill - Templar Alternatives
- Dealing With Wasting And Hiv
- What Is The Treatment For Hair Loss From Syphilis?
- What Does Herpes Do Inside Your Body?
- What Does Chlamydia Discharge Look Like?
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.