Templar Wasting - Newfill - Templar Alternatives

My question relates to the Oct.27 post to Nelson Vergel. What would be the best solution for wasting in the temple area, other than NewFill? I have had multiple NewFill injections in my cheeks with excellant results. My last treatment was over 6 months ago and & have witnessed only very slight deterioration. We initially were injecting my temples in tenadem with the cheeks, but about halfway thru the program I noted absolutely no response in the temple area and instructed my doctor to use the remaining treatments for cheeks only. What would you think about temple implants? The temples are a stable,non-moving area with more than adequate surrounding bone to attach a gortex implant. God knows, one would never have to worry about fading, migrating, etc.! Also, the procedure seems relatively cheap - I was quoted 1000. On the down side, I was advised that there were telling outlines; you could actually see the outline of the implants thru the skin. In lieu of implants, what would be the best alternative injectable for temples? Bio-Alcamid? Artefill? Silskin? Let me have your thoughts, please! ps: I also switched from Zerit to Ziagen about a year ago - can detect no temple re-growth (my facial atrophy was diagnosed as moderate/severe. Fred

Response from Dr. Moyle

This is not really my subject....we have used a lot of Newfill but I agree it is not great for the temples. I believe Bioalcimed would be an option but have not seen anyone who has had temples treated with it. I would suggest being guided by your plastic surgeon...it may be worthwhile getting a couple of opinions for such an important decision I hope this helps Graeme Moyle

A comment for your reply !!! please reply
wasting but hiv negative