A comment for your reply !!! please reply

hi , i was the one who wrote u i am taking zerit videz and stokrin and might replace the zerit with viread due to hard lipo simptoms! now u said its better to take epivir or ziagen but the problem is my dr says i have resistance for this , as mater of fact my dr said the mutations of my virus r :M41L, D67N, M184V, L210W, T215Y well , it means nothing to me but i'm sure u know better , anyway , my dr. says that due to these mutations the only combination is the one i am taking right now or to switch the zerit with viread , i realy wants to know if the zerit is a main cause of the lypo (skiny arms and legs and fat stomach) and if i'll switch the zerit with viread will my body start getting any proportion back ?i am so desperate ! please answer me !

Response from Dr. Moyle

This resistance pattern would certainly mean resistance to viread so that would not be the right choice. There may be some residual activity to abacavir but it would be a risk. You may consider changing the d4T to both abacavir and viread to get some activity form both and hopefully keep the virus under control. Then it would be the long wait until fat recovery becomes evident...say 1-2 years I hope this helps Graeme Moyle

depo/rapped weight loss /muscel loss
Templar Wasting - Newfill - Templar Alternatives