|What do you have to do to get a question answered around here
Dec 12, 2003
It is obvious that its very hard to get your questions answered in this forum.....i posted a question last week and it was totally ignored. I have posted several questions in the past and none were answered. Wonder how your selection process is?
Response from Dr. Moyle
Politeness is the first criteria. There are about 40-50 questions answered each month. We try to do them in the order they arrive.
depo/rapped weight loss /muscel loss
- Is Jock Itch A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Diarrhea After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.