|boils or something
Dec 12, 2003
i need to know if u can tell me what is these bumps or knots i keep getting on my inner butt now i have one on my inner thigh next to my lymph nodes. the 1st one i had i did nothing the 2nd i show my husband and he bust it and a lot of pus and blood came out it hurt so bad i couldn't sit down. it went away but have came back 2 more thing but in a different spot on my butt just 2 days ago i got one on my inner thigh and it is a nickle size and very tender to touch or walk. what is this and why do they keep coming back
Response from Dr. Moyle
Dermatology is difficult over the web...often its a visual diagnosis so going to you Doctor is the best bet. It sounds like a staph skin infection, someting that may need antibiotics Regards Graeme Moyle
3tc/retrovir/crixivan & lipo
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- How Can Chlamydia Effect A Person's Everyday Life?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.