boils or something

i need to know if u can tell me what is these bumps or knots i keep getting on my inner butt now i have one on my inner thigh next to my lymph nodes. the 1st one i had i did nothing the 2nd i show my husband and he bust it and a lot of pus and blood came out it hurt so bad i couldn't sit down. it went away but have came back 2 more thing but in a different spot on my butt just 2 days ago i got one on my inner thigh and it is a nickle size and very tender to touch or walk. what is this and why do they keep coming back

Response from Dr. Moyle

Dermatology is difficult over the web...often its a visual diagnosis so going to you Doctor is the best bet. It sounds like a staph skin infection, someting that may need antibiotics Regards Graeme Moyle

Viread-Videx combination
3tc/retrovir/crixivan & lipo