Problems with using newfill and silkon1000?

Hello Doctor, I was lucky enough to have my face greatly improved with new-fill and now found access to Silkon1000. (Newfill only corrects so much, and will not give back much roundness to the face). I am wondering if after doing several treatments with the Silkon, I can occasionally use the newfill? I ask because I have about 4 boxes of newfill left, having snapped it up when I could. I guess I am wondering who to ask if they can be used together?

Response from Dr. Moyle

You plastic surgeon is the best to advise but I do not thing there would be an incompatibility Regards Graeme

whats proper wieght for a female 4ft 11inches?
What is it about protease inhibitors anyway?