Dec 7, 2003
In "2003 Medical Management Of HIV Infection" book published by Johns Hopkins University they describe HIV associated rash as ERYTHEMATOUS, MACULOPAPULAR. Would you please explain what these medical terms mean: 1. ERYTHEMATOUS, 2. MACULOPAPULAR, Thank you very much for your response!
Response from Dr. Moyle
1. Red 2. Lumpy-bumpy, raised
juven - are they stupid?
I just found out my dad has aids please tell me what to do from peru
- Chance Of Getting HIV From Breast Sucking
- Masturbation And HIV Transmission Risk
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Fever After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Floaters After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.