|on the subject of wasting
Nov 26, 2003
I noticed you responded to the man's question about penis wasting as not possible since fat cannot be lost in the penis. This suggests you believe wasting is solely an issue of fat loss? What about muscle loss?
Response from Dr. Moyle
Thankfully the penis is not a muscle either. Just some tissue that engorges with blood. The only way of wasting it is not using it!!
Testosterone, Some Types Don't Work
- Is Itchy Skin An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Tingling Lips A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Fever After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.