|How long is Winstrol (stanazol) testable in body?
Nov 12, 2003
I am wondering how long Winstrol (Stanazol) can is testable in the body and what does it show up as in blood test?
Response from Dr. Moyle
This forum is for persons with HIV with wasting and lipodystrophy. If you are considering cheating at sports (the only possible basis of this question) I suggest you may search elsewhere on the web and consider the harm Winstrol may do your health
MY 5TH REQUEST AND U DONT REPLY !!!!!! WHY ????
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can A Person Get Hepatitis From Oral Sex?
- Can You Catch Hepatitis B From Saliva?
- Is Autoimmune Hepatitis Contagious With Sex?
- Side Effects Of Syphilis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.