|How long is Winstrol (stanazol) testable in body?
Nov 12, 2003
I am wondering how long Winstrol (Stanazol) can is testable in the body and what does it show up as in blood test?
Response from Dr. Moyle
This forum is for persons with HIV with wasting and lipodystrophy. If you are considering cheating at sports (the only possible basis of this question) I suggest you may search elsewhere on the web and consider the harm Winstrol may do your health
MY 5TH REQUEST AND U DONT REPLY !!!!!! WHY ????
- What Type Of Specialist To See Regarding Shingles?
- What To Do If Antibiotics Not Helping Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Happens If You Have Gonorrhea For A Year Without Treatment?
- Ways To Contract Genital Herpes
- What Is The Lifespan Of The Hpv Virus?
- What Is The Best Way To Keep Bacterial Vaginosis Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.