MY 5TH REQUEST AND U DONT REPLY !!!!!! WHY ????

hi , this is my 5th request without getting any comment , why ??? i have sent u the first over a year ago !!!! I hope this time i'll get an answer I am 29 female from israel , i have been tested as hiv+ 10 years ago , About 5 years ago i 've started to suffer from hard lypo , and there was nothing i could do... these days i am getting zerit+videx+stokrin and my dr want to swith the zerit with viread becase of the hard lypo , i have skiny legs and it became painful , u can see veins , and my arms also the same, i have no bot and my stomach is getting fatter and fatter , do u beleive that by switching the meds i'll be able to gain some weight to my legs and arms - fat wich will move from my stomach? Please ! i have no life !!! i dont get outside any longer case i just cant face pepole are keep looking at me, I feel like i just want to die !!! Please help me

Response from Dr. Moyle

I only commenced on the site in April and try to answer all the questions as the come through. As one like this is not in the waiting pile I suspect it has been answered. I tend to delete discourteous requests. Studies looking at viread as a replacement for d4T are underway but only lipid improvements have been reported thus far. Viread has an important interaction with videx and so may not be the best choice for you. Abacavir is the most well studied option to replace d4T. It may take >1 or even greater than 2 years to see a benefit.

Regards

Graeme Moyle

CAUSE OF DEATH
How long is Winstrol (stanazol) testable in body?