|veins burning muscle??
Nov 12, 2003
since i tested poz and noted weight loss - all the veins in my body went through visual changes. now, when i flex a muscle and feel the vein on the muscle, it's easy to feel that there is a ditch under the vein - almost as if the vein is sinking into the muscle?? ring a bell?
Response from Dr. Moyle
You don't really say enough for me to understand the question. Are you on therapy? If you are losing weight off therapy it may be an indication to treat. Fat loss on treatment may be an indication to change regimen.
cmv question - please answer this
CAUSE OF DEATH
- Can I Get AIDS From A Casual Kiss?
- Current Treatment For AIDS
- Which Race/ethnicity Category Has The Highest Number Of Cases Diagnosed With Hiv/aids?
- Do They Test For Hiv In Pre Surgery Blood Test?
- Is Diarrhea A Symptom Of Acute Hiv Infection?
- Does Having Oral Hairy Leukoplakia Mean I Have Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.