Thanks for the truth about New Fill

Thank you for your response on Oct. 25, wherein you stated that certain doctors in the USA were authorized to inject New Fill by the FDA. On Oct. 10 Dr. Boyle on this site, stated that the use of New Fill, in the USA, was illegal, period, end of statement. Perhaps you could enlighten him. Do you guys ever discuss these matters, especially in a case such as this, which is so important to so many people?

Response from Dr. Moyle

Dr Boyle and I are in regular contact. He happens to also be a lawyer so I respect him regards legal situations(and medicals ones for that matter). The situation re NewFill has only changed v recently Regards Graeme Moyle

Re: Buffalo Hump Q dated 10/17/2003
Early HIV exposure questions from Singapore