|Re: Buffalo Hump Q dated 10/17/2003
Nov 2, 2003
I wanted to forward a comment along to the person with the question regarding the popping sound. I had it too; in my case, it was my neck. My neck was releasing more because of the amount of pressure caused by the mass. I just had it removed surgically (along with liposuction to the chin, pecs, and gut - YAY) and my neck releases much less now.
Thought it might help.
Linus Altman San Francisco
Response from Dr. Moyle
We might just have a new manifestation to describe
Thanks for this
New-Fill or Bio-Alcamid
Thanks for the truth about New Fill
- Must Hiv Enter A Person's Bloodstream In Order To Infect The Person
- Hiv Testing And Donating Blood
- Are There Ways To Treat Swollen Lymph Nodes With Hiv?
- Whats The Percentage Chance Of A Man Getting Hiv From A Woman?
- Can You Get Hep C From Sharing A Joint?
- Will Syphilis Recur If You Already Have It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.