|New-Fill or Bio-Alcamid
Nov 2, 2003
I was wondering which treatment seems to be more safe for usage in the long run. I am a bit concerned about the effects of foreign substances injected into the body but definitely need to do something. Your advice is valued! Thanks again.
Response from Dr. Moyle
Well Jennifer, of those two only NewFill is fully biodegradeable but bioachimid despite being 'permanent' can actually (at least partially) be removed. Both substances have substantial long term safety experience, in fact substances like Newfill have been used in Surgery for 20 years or more. Regards Graeme Moyle
TIME FOR ACTION IS NOW!!! PLEASE POST!!! :-)
Re: Buffalo Hump Q dated 10/17/2003
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- How Do I Get Rid Of Vaginal Pain After Sex?
- Picture Of Sexually Transmitted Disease Symptoms
- Why Can't U Use Douche If You Have A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.