Oct 17, 2003
Have you heard of anyone with a buffalo hump complain about neck making a poping sound when move head up and down? It's very frustrating.
Response from Dr. Moyle
This is a new one to me. I can't particularly thinking why a fat and connective tissue 'lump' should make a noise. It makes the wonder whether that might be a problem in your shoulder and neck area. It certainly worthwhile getting your doctor to examine the area carefully and perhaps considering an x-ray or scan of the area to rule out any other problem
follow up on kaletra
lost 45 lbs what's next ?
- What Would Happen If You Had Sex With Someone That Had Genital Warts?
- What Does A Herpes Blister Look Like?
- What Causes Hpv Other Than Sex?
- What Causes Genital Warts To Come Back?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Vinegar For Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.