Oct 12, 2003
Dear Dr. Moyle,
A couple of weeks ago I had a possible exposure. Now pectoral muscles are very flat and almost non-existant. Is this wasting and if so, would it happen this quickly after infection?
Response from Dr. Moyle
I would suggest you get yourself along to your local testing centre and find out your status, request a repeat test a few months later if the first one is negative and of course look at the reasons why you had an exposure and try and avoid this circumstance arising in the future.
High Cholestrol, Buffalo Hump, and Lipodystrophy
Changing Med's due to Lipo
- HIV Test After Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blood In Urine After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Getting Scratched Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Oral Sex With No Protection What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.