Oct 12, 2003
Dear Dr. Moyle,
A couple of weeks ago I had a possible exposure. Now pectoral muscles are very flat and almost non-existant. Is this wasting and if so, would it happen this quickly after infection?
Response from Dr. Moyle
I would suggest you get yourself along to your local testing centre and find out your status, request a repeat test a few months later if the first one is negative and of course look at the reasons why you had an exposure and try and avoid this circumstance arising in the future.
High Cholestrol, Buffalo Hump, and Lipodystrophy
Changing Med's due to Lipo
- Sucking Penis And HIV Transmission Risk
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Scared To Death
- Does HIV Cause Anal Warts?
- Does Muscle Ache Mean I Have AIDS?
- Is Itchy Scrotum An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.