|New Fill Illegal?
Oct 12, 2003
I know people in the U.S. and Great Britain are getting doctors to treat them with New Fill to help their facial wasting. If this isn't FDA approved then is this illegal? How could the doctors be doing this legally?
Response from Dr. Moyle
NewFill is approved in Europe. Apprantly, some doctors in the US are getting FDA agreement to use NewFill possibly as part of a large safety study that aims to get US approval. Doctors in general don't do illegal stuff as they like to keep their practising certification!
Time to get rid of AZT?
Use of Tamoxifen for men
- Flu Symptoms Sign Of Seroconversion
- Is Bronchitis A Sign Of AIDS?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Bloody Nose After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.