Oct 3, 2003
I finally switched to Viramune, Viread, and Emtriva By doc assures me these are the least side effects drugs. I wanted off of Sustivea and comivar which containd AZT. Please tell me I did the right thing. Rick
Response from Dr. Moyle
If you are not able to tolerate efavirenz then nevirapine is the preferred choice. Available data would indicate that tenofovir and emtricitabine are both well-tolerated drugs. You have taken a good advice.
Newfill in US
New meds and lipo
- Will Genital Warts Ever Go Away?
- When You Get The Shingles Vaccine Can You Still Get An Outbreak?
- What Happens If Gonorrhea Is Left Untreated?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- Things That Look Like Herpes But Are Not
- What Is The Typical Incubation Period For Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.