Newfill after care

I recently had my first Newfill treatment. It's been 2 weeks, and the initial swelling has gone down, so I look pretty much like I did before. I realize I have to give the Newfill time to work, and I also realize that it takes a whole series of treatments to see good results. My question is if there is anything I can do or should stop doing to help the Newfill do its job of creating collagen. I take vitamin C and use a copper face cream. However, I also smoke, sometimes heavy and sometimes lightly. I know I should stop, but this time in my life is too scary and anxiety-ridden for me to be successful at stopping permanently. Any advice? I know you can't endorse smoking, but I'd like to know if I'm sabotaging my treatments by smoking. Thank you.

Response from Dr. Moyle

Don't worry I've seen NewFill work in smokers! But, in the medium term it would be a good plan to get off the smokes. Newfill takes about 20 days to stimulate collagen inceases that can be seen and you need several treatments to build up benefits....wait for a couple of weeks after your third treatment before judging the effect. Massaging the face after each injection helps prevent lumpiness...a good face cream will help the skin at the site look good.

Best Wishes

Graeme Moyle

Have you seen lipo improvements in your practice?
change in viral load test