|Have you seen lipo improvements in your practice?
Sep 27, 2003
Dear Dr. Moyle, Have you personally seen lipoatrophy improvements or stabilization in your patients that have switched from an offending medication, or is this still too new to report on?
Response from Dr. Moyle
Yes. Indeed we have reported some in the medical literature. After prolonged follow-up (a year or so) when d4T is switched to abacavir we have seen fat improvements which the patients themsleves are noticing. I am also seeing this after switches to tenofovir and in some persons taking rosiglitazone. It is real!
HIV CYBER GOD FROM INDIA,KINDLY HELP!
Newfill after care
- Sore On Penis After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Glands After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Touching Used Condom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.