News Alert > HIV Relapse in Cured Mississippi Child

HIV CYBER GOD FROM INDIA,KINDLY HELP!

HI

DOCTOR MOYLE IAM A DRUG ADDICT FROM INDIA

AND ON MAY 1 I SUSPECTED THAT MAYBE I HAVE USED A USED NEEDLE TO INJECT DRUGS,BUT DR ROBERT I VAGUELY REMEMBER THAT WHETHER I USED A USED NEEDLE OR NOT!IAM NOT SURE THAT THE NEEDLE WAS USED ONE OR NOT,AND EVEN IF IT WAS I DO NOT KNOW THE STATUS OF THE PERSON WITH WHOM I SHARED THE NEEDLE.

BUT I TOOK IT FOR GRANTED THAT THE NEEDLE WAS A USED NEEDLE,THEREFORE I TESTED ON JULY 28{88 DAYS} AND AUGUST 2{93 DAYS} AFTER MY EXPOSURE ON MAY1.

BOTH NEGATIVE THROUGH ELISA,COMB-AIDS.

THIS PROVES IAM NEGATIVE

BUT STILL IAM LOOSING WEIGHT LIKE HELL

WHY IS THAT

IS IT A RARE VIRUS.OR SHOULD I TEST AT 6 MONTHS

Response from Dr. Moyle

I cannot help as this forum is for people with HIV. Please address your question to the correct forum on the Body

Regards

Dr Moyle

bio alcamid
Have you seen lipo improvements in your practice?