|Boston surgeons? for lipoatrophy
Sep 26, 2003
Can you recommend a surgeon who has specific experience with partial facelifts in HIV patients who have lipoatrophy? If not Boston, perhaps NYC?
Would you combine New fill with a partial face lift?
What do you think of impnats VS injections?
Response from Dr. Moyle
Dear :-], Implants and injections are fundamentally the same...details and testimonies to their use can be found on www.facialwasting.org. Its best not to combine treatments. I am unable to recommend other doctors. You should discuss this with your physician
combivir to trizivir
- Hiv Negative Person Having Sex With An Hiv Positive Person
- How Long Can The Hiv Virus Live In Extreme Temperature?
- Latent Stages Of Hepatitis C Physiological Systems
- Hiv Attacking The White Blood Cells
- What Else Can Be Mistaken For Genital Herpes?
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.