Sep 26, 2003
Hi, There is a suggestion that METFORMIN 500 mg can help reduce abdominal size. How valid is this assertion? Thanks
Response from Dr. Moyle
Several small studies show metformin can help and may also improve lipids and blood pressure. It is dosed a 500mg twice daily and my intial cause some extra gas
no improvement after drug switch
Liposuction seems dangerous with lipid anomalies
- Can You Get Hbv Or Hiv From Puncture Wounds Or Broken Skin?
- Hiv Symptoms In Teenagers
- How Long Does An Hiv-infected Person Live?
- Dandruff And Hiv
- How Long Can The Hiv Hide In Your Body Before Being Detected?
- Can You Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Has Hiv But An Undetectable Virus Load?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.