|Genotype testing with no viral load
Sep 23, 2003
Response from Dr. Moyle
No...your Doctor will need to look back over your treatment history and at any prior viral loads before choosing agent. Abacavir and tenofovir, the two common choices, have slightly different resistane profiles.
Found a way to reduce my paunch
- Muscle Ache After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps On Penis After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hep B From Dried Blood?
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- Once You Have A Std Do You Ever Get Rid Of The Std
- Vaginal Anatomy
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.