doctors are a little off

I really don't think lipoatrophy even exists. What doctors are calling a loss of fat in the arms and legs (I believe) is actually a loss in non-contractile muscle tissue. Facial wasting is not about losing fat, it is about losing facial muscle tissue. That is why many get chubby cheeks accompanied by dug out eye sockets. There is no "redistribution" of fat, but simply fat gain and muscle loss. The face loses muscle and sometimes also gains fat. The same goes for the rest of the body. You guys should really focus on physical effects HIV and HIV meds have on bodybuilders, because their physical symptoms manifest themselves in a way that can be better seen, studied, and understood.

Response from Dr. Moyle

I prefer to rely on objective evidence. This says that it is clear that there is a marked decline in fat under the skin in some people with HIV infection on treatment but with relative preservation of muscle mass. These effects have been demonstrated in perspective randomised trials that represent the highest level of scientific evidence.

Perhaps in the future you may consider keeping uninformed opinions to yourself

Regards

Dr Moyle

cortisol drug
Found a way to reduce my paunch