I'M SCARED

I AM A PERUVIAN YOUNGER CALLED DIEGO MY HISTORY IS THE FOLLOWING: 8 MOUTHS AGO S.O. MADE ME ORAL SEX IN THE STREET.THE NEXT DAY MY PENE HAD PIG IN THE TIP,I HADN'T USED CONDON ,I USED A CREAM TAHT SOMEONE SOLD ME IN THE FARMHACY ,IT PUT ME MUCH MORE RED MY PENE AFTER I VISITED TO THE DOCTOR SAID ME THAT IT WAS A CREAM TO THE FACE,AND THAT WHAT I HAD IT WAS REACTION OF THE SKIN BY THE MANIPULATION.I PUT IT IN MY PENE BUT WHEN LET IT OF USING THE COLOUR RED AND PIG CAME BACK,THE WORSE IS THAT THREE MOUNTHS AGO I WAS DRUNK WALKING FOR THE STREET AND AGAIN SOMEONE A PUTA MADE ME ORAL SEX BUT JUST IN FEW MINUTES.AT THE BEGINIG ON JULY I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE HAD A DATE WITH THE DOCTOR FOR HEADACHE AND SAW AN ANNOUCMENT THAT IT IS POSSIBLE HAVE HIV WITH ORAL SEX, I DIDN'T KNOW IT.I WAS AGAIN TO THE HOSPITAL AND THE DOCTOR TOLD ME THAT IT WAS AN INFECTION AND MADE ME A PRESCRIPTION SULFA+TRIME SOMETHING LIKE THAT WHICH MADE ME HAVE A TERRIBLE REACTION WITH MY STOMACH AND MY PENE HURT ME.I HAVE ALREADY ENDED THE DOSIS BUT MY PENE IS THE SAME NOW HAD A COLORATION PURPLE AT THE END OF THE PENE'S HEAD WITH POINTS.I'M SCARED OF HADING BEEN INFECTED BY THE HIV,IT IS TRUE THAT THE HIV CAN HAVE AN TREATMENT HOW THE DIABETES .I DON'T WANT TO DIE IS TRUE THAT THE ALOE VELA OF MEXICO CAN SOPT THIS DISEASES OR THAT DOCTOR MIGUEL ANGEL PALENCIA HAS THE CURE,PLEASE I NEED AN ANSWER,I AM THINKING ABOUT THIS ONE WEEK AND I HAVE LOST WEIGHT AND THINK THAT I HAVE THE SYNTOMAS REGARDS

Response from Dr. Santana

Estimado Amigo ; La posibilidad que usted este infectado con VIH es extremadamente baja. La unica forma de saberlo es realizando la prueba. La lesion de su pene pude ser algo herpetico pero como usted comprendera no puedo diagnosticarlo por e-mail.

Replacing combivir
diet and exercise