Bio-Alcamid experience

I live in southern California and in July had my 2nd and final Bio-Alcamid treatment at Clinic Estetica in Tijuana Mexico. I had approximately 10 cc's of Bio-Alcamid and I can honestly say that it was the best thing I have done for myself in a long time. The clinic is very clean and easy to locate and the staff and doctors are very professional and caring. They care for and about each person under their care, provide ALOT of information about each of their products and are patient and understanding. I would recommend this product over any other to anyone out there concerned with facial wasting or, in my case, just getting rid of the 'chisled' look. Four Stars to Clinic Estetica!

Response from Dr. Moyle

There is also a clinic in Amsterdam which is using Bioalcimed and plans for using as in other parts of Europe. Certainly the pictures that I have seen would suggest that as it is an effective filler and that it may be more cost efficient than using NewFill as only requires one single injection session. We had to organise a comparative study in the UK

Thanks for telling your story

Best wishes

Graeme Moyle

switch & rosiglitazone
Replacing combivir