am ihaving lipodystrophy?

sir iam female of 28.iam having a lot of fat on my upper thighs and upper arms on abdomen and hips .but my fore arms and legs are extremely wasted ,as well as my hands and feets is this a lipodystrophy?

Response from Dr. Moyle

It doesn't sound like it. It sounds more likely sort of body shape changes that occurr as we get older and become more sedentary. However, it is worth asking your doctor as sometimes a lipodystrophy is easier to recognise than to describe. It may be worthwhile talking to your dietician about an exercise and diet program to help reshape your body.

I hope this helps

Best regards

Graeme Moyle

Aprox how much lyposection costs?
buffalo hump vs. Lipitor