T20 and HGH compatibility

Hi, I m writing from France. I will have a T20 treatment in a few weeks. my viruse had mutated and i m resistant to a lot of drugs. As i started wasting (not so much but i can be the very beginning), i'd like to do at the same time some HGH. Do you think theses two sophisticated drugs can be mixed together? Some interactions are possible? Thanks a lot.

Response from Dr. Moyle

Both T. 20 and growth hormone are injectable drugs. You would need to inject them into separate sites and could not mix them together in the same injection. Once they are in your body there should be no interactions between the two. Indeed, there are some evidence to say that growth hormone may improve immune function and so it may be considered an additional therapy for your weakened immune system as well as for your weight loss. However, you may find that if therapy with T. 20 is successful you may well gained weight without the need for additional treatments. Your doctor will be able to guide you as to what is necessary.

Best regards

Graeme Moyle

Facial Wasting
Ziagen instead of AZT to reverse lipoatrophy