Question about suplement

I'm going to ask my doctor to prescribe me a suplement called "Resurgex". This product is supposed to help the immune system. I was wondering if any of you doctors have had any experience with this product. Thanks

their website: www.milbiotech.com

It is a great product that has all the micronutrients and SOD needed for good immune response and also protein required to build muscle mass. It tastes great. I hope you are getting it paid for by Medicaid or insurance since it is a little expensive due to its ingredients. The company promised to show some HIV data soon. Nelson

New-Fill Personal Importation into U.S.
RU-21 (drug)