|Question about suplement
Aug 12, 2003
I'm going to ask my doctor to prescribe me a suplement called "Resurgex". This product is supposed to help the immune system. I was wondering if any of you doctors have had any experience with this product. Thanks
their website: www.milbiotech.com
Response from Mr. Vergel
It is a great product that has all the micronutrients and SOD needed for good immune response and also protein required to build muscle mass. It tastes great. I hope you are getting it paid for by Medicaid or insurance since it is a little expensive due to its ingredients. The company promised to show some HIV data soon. Nelson
New-Fill Personal Importation into U.S.
- Burning Penis After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Touching Vaginal Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Happy Ending Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.