want to know about Winstrol

Hello, I was wondering about the steriod winstrol for loosing weight... I am a 23 year old woman,5 foot and about 125 to 130 pounds. I wanted to know how much i should take and what form. Please get back to me... I dont know who else to ask... thank you. You can e mail me at mitta54@yahoo.com Thank you again.

Response from Dr. Moyle

The side-effects of Winstrol (stanazolol) include hair growth, acne, clitoral enlargement, breast enlargement, deeper voice, period problems, mood changes and then there are the cautions about addiction and dependency. I cannot see that the drug is appropriate to be used by any young woman. I would recommend the firstly talking to your doctor about why you may have lost weight and discussing with a dietician have you may be able to gain weight before considering any drastic or dangerous action.

Take care

Graeme Moyle

HELP! I'm a veiny freak!
New-Fill Personal Importation into U.S.