What's up with my T Cells

Is there anything i can do to boost my t cells. even though my viral load is undetectable my t cell count dropped from 399 to 259

Response from Dr. Moyle

Your T cell count fluctuates from day-to-day and hour to hour. Things such as having your blood taken in the morning, recent exercise and having recently had a cigarette may raise your lymphocyte count and as a result increased your absolute (that not percentage) T 4 cells. Things that drag down your CD4 count include infections and vaccinations. Ultimately your CD 4 count is in an okay range and most importantly your virus is under control. It is reasonable to expect that there will be ups and downs in your counts from time to time but as long as the virus remains under control your risk of anything happening related to HIV should be very small.

Best wishes

Graeme Moyle

What would you recommend?
FACIAL WASTING