wasting facial fats against reaction of homeopathic med

last year used homeopathic medicine perscribed by doctor since then pinching and losing fats from cheeks this procedure is still going on I have consult many doctors but not satisfied meanwhile diagnose hepatitis c enzyme vale are still normal ultrasound satisfactory is there any medicine to stop the wasting process. I visited different sites lipostructure and bio alcamid is new technique to fill back cheeks what is your openion for that please answer me thanks

Response from Dr. Moyle

I am sorry but I don't really understand your question. If you are a Spanish speaker it may be worthwhile submitting the question to our Spanish speaking forum. If not perhaps ask a friend to help with resubmitting the question. Please confirm in your question that you are HIV positive as this is a site to help people with HIV I will be happy to help at that time

Best regards

Graeme Moyle

Crix-a-Belly
lipodystrophy