Newfill vs Radiance

I have facial wasting and am ready to do something about it. I have spoken to other sufferers who have used New-fill and just reacently a person who has used Radiance. Everyone swares by the product that they used. Which product is the best and longest lasting. Thank you, D from Boston

Response from Dr. Moyle

Dear D.,

We had used NewFill with good effect but I do not have a experience with radiance. You may see several postings on this site which recommend radiance. I would also suggest you look on facialwasting.org to read some of the testimonies and details of administration which are provided on that site.

Best wishes

Graeme Moyle

wasted GUMS
drug induced tri/cholesterol changes