Aug 4, 2003
I had the injections done to my cheeks and temples. I had New Fill done about a year ago and liked the results but took several trips 7. This Radiance Bioform took one trip and I really like the results. I was told it would probally last 2 years. Has anyone else done Radiance instead of Newfill? Does it last 2 years as they say. It really turned out well.
Response from Dr. Moyle
I am not familiar with this product but would suggest you look on facialwasting.org where I believe there are some pictures and testimonies
- If You Have Sex With Someone Hiv Postive What Are The Chances Of You Becoming Infected?
- Can A Cbc Tell If There Is Hiv On A Person Who Has Not Been Tested For Hiv?
- Percentage Of White Women With Hiv In America
- Hiv Concentration In Body Fluids
- Chances Of Hiv From Quick Penetration And Pulling Out
- Is Thrush An Early Symptom Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.