Aug 4, 2003
I had the injections done to my cheeks and temples. I had New Fill done about a year ago and liked the results but took several trips 7. This Radiance Bioform took one trip and I really like the results. I was told it would probally last 2 years. Has anyone else done Radiance instead of Newfill? Does it last 2 years as they say. It really turned out well.
Response from Dr. Moyle
I am not familiar with this product but would suggest you look on facialwasting.org where I believe there are some pictures and testimonies
- Is Blowjob From A Prostitute Safe?
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Will Chlamydia Show Up On A Blood Test?
- Afraid Of Having Undiagnosed Hiv Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.