looking for reliable surgeon/md.

looking for a reliable/expert md/surgeon for Radience/Collagen Treatments in the Pasadena/Los Angeles Area.

Thank you for any Information

Response from Dr. Moyle

I'm sorry that I am not able to recommend individual doctors. I know that Dr Michael Gottlieb who is in private practice in Los Angeles and a great expert on HIV infection has taken considerable interest in accessing cosmetic treatment for people with facial changes associated with HIV infection and its therapy. He would be a good starting point in your area. Additionally, you may find information on facial

Best wishes

Graeme Moyle

lipo and Reyataz
Steroid Usage