facial wasting probable cause - Zerit

Thank you for taking my question which is living in San Francisco I observe that my condition is not as pronounced as others however, I am able to fund it if a restorative proceedure can be obtained. No time like when you've got the money. I can send a photo if you reply directly. Thank-you again.

Response from Dr. Moyle

If you have an issue with facial wasting and I currently receiving a thymidine analog it may be worthwhile considering switching to abacavir or tenofovir if these options are appropriate for your virus. Overtime this may allow some fat to recover. The availability of restoring it approaches very different city to city. Have a look on facialwasting.org to get an idea of what your needs may be. We have mainly been using Newfill here in London but are also looking at the potential of Bioalcamid, this is currently being used in Amsterdam and by a US trained plastic surgeon in Tiajuana, Mexico.

I'm sorry butI do not take personal correspondence

Best wishes

Graeme Moyle

Sould I consider a switch? lipo appears to be starting
Doctor Considering Human Growth Hormone