Jul 28, 2003
Response from Dr. Moyle
The simple answer is yes. Studies have looked at fat recovery indicate that recovery occurs in a slow and gradual manner but that there is more fat at 48 weeks then there was at 24 weeks, more fat at 72 weeks that there was at 48 weeks. When it becomes obvious that fat has recovered will vary from individual to individual. Stick with it and gradually you will see the restoration of fat occurring.
Arresting belly paunch and preventing facial wasting
aids related dementia
- Is Sinus Infection An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is White Spots A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sore Throat Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Can You Catch HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Oral Ulcers After Licking Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.