|my eyes are red
Jul 10, 2003
I started my introviral meds on june 27 i'm taking loprinavir/ritonavir133.3/33 4 in the morning with breakfast and 4 in the evening with dinner i take 1 smz/tmp ds tab and 1 efavirenz 600mg invest drug at bed time my question is my eyes hert and rednes does not go away what can i do to prevent the rednes
Response from Dr. Moyle
I think you should talk to your doctor. Some red eyes are allergy, some infection. Your doctor will help guide you as to what is best to do Graeme
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Broken Condom?
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Canker Sore
- Is Rectal Bleeding A Sign Of AIDS?
- Sore On Mouth Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.