|my eyes are red
Jul 10, 2003
I started my introviral meds on june 27 i'm taking loprinavir/ritonavir133.3/33 4 in the morning with breakfast and 4 in the evening with dinner i take 1 smz/tmp ds tab and 1 efavirenz 600mg invest drug at bed time my question is my eyes hert and rednes does not go away what can i do to prevent the rednes
Response from Dr. Moyle
I think you should talk to your doctor. Some red eyes are allergy, some infection. Your doctor will help guide you as to what is best to do Graeme
- Itchy Rash After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Gardasil Work If Already Have Hpv?
- How Long Does Hpv Take To Develop?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.