transdermal patches

I am a 42yo man with high blood pressure. I am 230 lbs and am considering Testerone replacement (Transdermal patch) to help boost my energy.I also plan to eat a proper diet drink plenty of water and exercise every day. My question is in my search I have come across two different kinds of transdermal patches. Testoderm/androderm needs a perscription and Testdren(Penxadione) that does not . what is the difference and do they both work?

Response from Dr. Moyle

The firts thing to know is if you are consistently low in testosterone. If your free testosterone levels are normal then testosterone supplements are not what you need for the fatigue. If your levels are low, on several occasions, androgel seems to be the best choice in terms of establishing testosterone ester levels that are most similar to physiologic levels throughout the day

Best Wishes

Deca Absorbsion
my eyes are red