Could this be a side effect??

I have been taking treatment for HIV for the past 5 years. I have been on only one regimen (combivir and viracept). Over the past 12 months I have noticed my veins becoming more prounounced on my arms and legs. Its even to the point where friends have made comments to me this summer when i'm wearing shorts. Could this be caused by the HIV and/or treatment??

Response from Dr. Moyle

It is certainly possible. It is worth talking to your Doctor to confirm that he agrees and the discuss some modifications of therapy..away from AZT and from PIs

Good luck

Graeme

Price New fill
Sitting Duck for facial wasting