a switch for facial wasting

I was on Trizvir and Viramune. I suffer from moderate facial wasting and anemia so thought it could be azt. He changed me to Viread, abc, 3tc and viramune. Should this help with the facial wasting. I know it won't reverse it but could it at least slow it down or stop it from getting worse.

Thanks

Response from Dr. Moyle

I agree this is the best switch although there is no evidence that fat recovers with Viread as yet (trials are looking at this now). For a quick fix you would need to look at facial fillers details of which can be found at www.facialwasting.com

Best Wishes

Graeme

my 11 year old with this
Might regime change reduce buffalo hump?