Nu-Fill Injections

Could you recommend an MD in the Boston area that performs the Nu-Fill injections? I am interested in finding an MD to speak with about the possibility of this treatment. If there isn't an MD in this area - could you recommend someone in a nearby state? thanks

Response from Dr. Cohen

Sadly in Boston there are no MDs that are public about injecting Nu-Fill. There may be some - but if that is so, it is being done quietly. There are some cosmetic surgeons doing cheek and other facial injections - not sure which products they're using however.

The closest known that I know of is in New York. However as this activity is in limbo with the FDA in terms of their controlling, even closing down MDs who do use Nu-Fill in the past year - it is best that I not advertise any specific names on the Web for the hundreds of thousands... however with a little word of mouth - perhaps thru your MD who might know some other MDs in NYC? - you likely can find out who in NYC is offering this at this time.

Hope that helps.

newfill
lypodistrophy and my meds