Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Lipodystrophy and WastingLipodystrophy and Wasting

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Nu-Fill Injections
Jul 6, 2003

Could you recommend an MD in the Boston area that performs the Nu-Fill injections? I am interested in finding an MD to speak with about the possibility of this treatment. If there isn't an MD in this area - could you recommend someone in a nearby state? thanks

Response from Dr. Cohen

Sadly in Boston there are no MDs that are public about injecting Nu-Fill. There may be some - but if that is so, it is being done quietly. There are some cosmetic surgeons doing cheek and other facial injections - not sure which products they're using however.

The closest known that I know of is in New York. However as this activity is in limbo with the FDA in terms of their controlling, even closing down MDs who do use Nu-Fill in the past year - it is best that I not advertise any specific names on the Web for the hundreds of thousands... however with a little word of mouth - perhaps thru your MD who might know some other MDs in NYC? - you likely can find out who in NYC is offering this at this time.

Hope that helps.

Previous
newfill
Next
lypodistrophy and my meds

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.