Jul 1, 2003
Is there any information or a site i can go to which explains the risks or negative side effects of new fill? why it is not fda approved in US?
Response from Dr. Moyle
There are now on-going efforts to get it approved in the US. Its a slow process
new fill again
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Chlamydia With A Condom?
- What Are All The Ways You Can Get Chlamydia?
- Getting Treatment For Genital Warts When Can I Have Sex Again
- Topical Antifungal For Angular Chelitis
- Syphilis Symptoms Burning Urination
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.