|Impotence if using Anadrol alone?
Jul 1, 2003
Will impotence develop if one takes Anadrol without testosterone injections or gel?
Response from Dr. Moyle
Like all anabolic agents natural testostrones will be suppressed by taking oxymethalone (Anadrol). However, impotence (i.e. erectile failure) is an infrequent effect more common is loss of libido. Oral anabolics have a higher rate of liver disturbance than injectables, may worse lipid profiles and are known to be addictive. Think carefully before using them at all.
Doctor wants to change my meds due to lipo.
- Itchy Red Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.