|IS THIS A SYMPTOM
Jun 27, 2003
HELLO I AM WANTING TO KNOW IF HAVING A IRON OVERLOAD HAS ANY LINK TO HIV/AIDS? I GUESS WHAT I AM ASKING IS, IS THIS ONE OF THE SIGNS OF HIV? PLEASE HURRY AND ANSWER ME. LIKE EMERGENCY PLEASE..
SINCERELY, VERY CONFUSED
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hello Very Confused,
Iron overload is not directly related to HIV/AIDS. Most likely, its related to taking too much iron. Why so worried?
are these some signs he can be hiv pos?
- Can You Get Hiv Throw Shaving Bumps On Your Pubic Hair Shaving?
- How Long Can Hiv Hide In A Person's Blood?
- The Hiv Virus Is Killed Outside The Body By Using
- Can You Get Hiv From Shaving Bumps On Your Pubic Hair Shaving?
- Hepatitis Elevated White Blood Count
- How Long Does Hepatitis B Stay In Your Body?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.