|IS THIS A SYMPTOM
Jun 27, 2003
HELLO I AM WANTING TO KNOW IF HAVING A IRON OVERLOAD HAS ANY LINK TO HIV/AIDS? I GUESS WHAT I AM ASKING IS, IS THIS ONE OF THE SIGNS OF HIV? PLEASE HURRY AND ANSWER ME. LIKE EMERGENCY PLEASE..
SINCERELY, VERY CONFUSED
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hello Very Confused,
Iron overload is not directly related to HIV/AIDS. Most likely, its related to taking too much iron. Why so worried?
are these some signs he can be hiv pos?
- Swollen Lymph Nodes During Seroconversion
- Can You Get AIDS From Touching An Open Scab?
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.