|IS THIS A SYMPTOM
Jun 27, 2003
HELLO I AM WANTING TO KNOW IF HAVING A IRON OVERLOAD HAS ANY LINK TO HIV/AIDS? I GUESS WHAT I AM ASKING IS, IS THIS ONE OF THE SIGNS OF HIV? PLEASE HURRY AND ANSWER ME. LIKE EMERGENCY PLEASE..
SINCERELY, VERY CONFUSED
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hello Very Confused,
Iron overload is not directly related to HIV/AIDS. Most likely, its related to taking too much iron. Why so worried?
are these some signs he can be hiv pos?
- How Do You Know If You Have Systemic Candidiasis?
- Dry Mouth After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.